Caithy's Organic Rose Hip Oil
Highest quality Rosehip oil with beta carotene, Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids. It is also the great natural source of vitamin E.
Caithy's Organic Rose Hip Oil is a great skin rehyrdrator. It helps to prevent skin damage, attenuates scars and restores skin tone. Rosehip Oil is the excellent moisturizer and nourishes your skin.
Rosehip oil is packed with several nutrients that are beneficial for the skin. These includes:
• Topical trans retinoic acid (Vitamin A) - may help with skin that has been dehydrated as the well oily skin. In the synthetic form, it is known as Retinol but Rosehip oil may produce all the same beneficial results as Retinol but it does not appear to have any of the side effects that the drug has.
• Linoleic acid- An omega-6 fatty acid which assists in preserving a natural barrier with the environment.
• Oleic acid- Improves overall skin condition and suppleness and is an omega-9 fatty acid.
• Linolenic acid- This softens and moisturizes the skin and is an omega-3 fatty acid.
• Beta-carotene - A skin antioxidant that may reduce signs of premature aging.
• Lycopene - Antioxidation properties
Ingredients: Organic Rosehip Canina Oil
Must have for aging skin. Know more about your product: Rose Hip Oil is pure, natural plant oil gently extracted from the seed of the rose hip. Rose Hip Oil is obtained from the wild rose, Rose Mosqueta, which thrives in the cool, rainy and unpolluted Andes Mountains, Chile. The common name of Rose Mosqueta is actually the name used to cover the three main species of Roses used to produce Rose Hip Oil. The two main species are Rosa Rubiginosa (aka Rosa Eglanteria) and Rosa Canina which grow in major quantities. The third species is Rosa Mosqueta, which is more limited in its spread and less likely to be picked to manufacture Rose Hip Oil.
Organic Rosehip Oil 30ml
Application: Take 2-3 drops & using fingertips gently massage Caithy Organic Rosehip Oil at your face & neck until absorbed. Apply makeup, moisturizer or SPF as desired. If you use it during the day you must apply a sun blocker on top. Apply twice daily for a minimum of ten weeks, for best results. Store at a cool and dry place. We recommend the patch test before first use. Avoid contact with eyes and do not apply on cracked skin.